The specs for the soon to be released Canon 5D Mark IV, along with new snazzy detailed photos, have been leaked to the public. The current confirmed specs are outlined below. Scroll down for the photos!
Expect more details as the August 25, 2016 (USA) launch date, gets closer.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications:
- Effective pixels: 30.4MP
- Sensor: Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF: 61 points
- ISO: 100-102400 (extension) standard ISO up to 32000
- Burst Shooting Mode: 7 frames / sec.
- Exposure Sensor: 150,000-pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Touch screen: Present
- Anti-flicker: Present
- Protection: Dust and water sealed
- 4K: 30fps
- 4K Still Image: Can cut JPEG 8MP still from 4K video
- Slow Motion: 120fps HD video for slow motion
- Network: Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi · NFC connection
- Media Storage: SDXC / SDHC / SD, CompactFlash Type II
- Inputs: USB 3.0, HDMI
- Time-lapse: Mode available
- Size: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm
- Weight: 890g
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Photo Gallery:
5D4 Launch Price:
The latest available information indicates the 5D4 will launch with a retail price of $3,299 USD. This is less than the $3,499 launch price of the 5D Mark III in 2012.